Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Colonoscopy Tomorrow  (Read 534 times)

Offline Brick5711

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Colonoscopy Tomorrow
« Reply #10 on: February 17, 2014, 05:41:53 PM »
How did it go?
Bookmark and Share

Offline xxAmyxx

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 17, 2014, 06:59:01 PM »
I had much much worse symptoms than you that would come and go for 10 years before I got my first scope at age 31. I was diagnosed with Ulcerative Colitis. Had another scope 2 years later, I had changed my diet and did all natural treatments, colitis gone! Anywho, at your age CC would be practically unheard of, there are a lot of other things that could cause your symptoms. Best of luck, you're almost there! The drugs are GREAT and you'll have a diagnosis by the time you wake up. Update us please.
Bookmark and Share

Offline littlered89

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: February 17, 2014, 07:03:16 PM »
The colonoscopy went well! All they found were some hemmeroids but everything else looked normal. I was so nervous but I didn't even remember the procedure. Thanks again for all of the support. It is so nice to know that there are other anxious people out there just like me. :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lara71

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: February 17, 2014, 08:40:53 PM »
I've had stomach issues for years. Crohn's and colitis run in my family and I finally saw a stomach doctor because I had trouble digesting, would get bad diarrhea and occasionally light bleeding on the toilet tissue. He did an endo and colonoscopy. The colonoscopy was clean. He found nothing and he only found gastritis on my endo (And this was due to me eating gluten to test for celiacs.)  He eventually had to diagnose me with GERD and IBS because he could find nothing else.

I wouldn't worry too much. The blood is probably a hemorrhoid or a fissure. 
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything