Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Trying to stay calm w/ the pressure!  (Read 140 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
Trying to stay calm w/ the pressure!
« on: February 16, 2014, 10:56:41 PM »
So I've been trying to keep chill with the pressure on my temple... but oddly enough I now also feel it in my forehead (like... dead center of the forehead). I'm trying to keep positive because I haven't noticed any vision problems nor any neurological symptoms. The only thing is that I've gotten mild headaches all over my head - and that's it. I keep telling myself that if it was an anuerysm I would be feeling pain, as well as visual changes, same with a tumor and that I would be feeling it constantly, not off and on.  :sick0002:
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 162
    • Poke This Member
Re: Trying to stay calm w/ the pressure!
« Reply #1 on: February 17, 2014, 05:56:38 AM »
If it was an anuerysm you wouldn't be here writing this post now. With them people can just go ' what is that ' and that is all they get to say and they are gone. So let us put a big red X through that one. Anxiety, alone, can cause such headaches. I am doubting it is anything other than anxiety. You just need to take your mind off of it. Focus on something else. By thinking about it all the time you are only making it worse. I am sure it will clear up if you find something to do. Put your mind on something else.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 17, 2014, 06:03:11 AM »
Agreed, what you describe sure fits anxiety more than anything. Could also be a crapload of tension, which tightens your neck muscles and pulls on your head. Tension leads to anxiety.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 17, 2014, 06:31:41 AM »
Odds are you wouldn't be here writing if it was aneurysm. I know older ppl who had it, and there weren't any symptoms before, they just had attack. Avoid alcohol, cigarettes, control your blood pressure and that's all you can do pretty much.
Bookmark and Share

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 17, 2014, 09:18:29 PM »
Thank you guys  :happy0151: I have noticed that for the past few weeks I have a LOT of tension in my shoulders (not necessarily my neck, but defiantly my shoulders ache and tingle if I lean forward for long periods of time (which is a lot as I use the computer throughout the day).  Should I be looking at a chiropractor to help?
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Tags: