Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Help?!  (Read 136 times)

Offline Alex

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help?!
« on: February 16, 2014, 09:16:21 PM »
I'm really starting to freak out idk if I pulled muscles in my stomach or not! Or I might have a cyst on my ovaries.. I keep having cramps that feel like period cramps and pelvic pain.. I have this lump on my left pelvic but it seems like it goes away I touch it and it doesn't hurt but my right pelvic is starting to hurt really bad I have back pain too, my period ended last week and I'm not pregnant.  I'm only 15 and I'm scared to death right now 😫😫
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help?!
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 09:19:31 PM »
ELaborate more on this, were you exercising or something? It could be that you pulled something, that's the most common case, I've had times where I pulled something in my gut and it hurt to even sit-upright. How long have you been experiencing this?
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline inksie

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Excuuuuse me, Princess!
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help?!
« Reply #2 on: February 16, 2014, 09:23:57 PM »
I have had that same feeling too. I felt like my left pelvic bone was cramping and it felt very stitch-like. I got scared that it could be something sinister so I went to my doctor. He said that at my age (21) I shouldn't worry about anything bad. He also said that I felt a little constipated and that I should change my diet; veggies, lots of fibre and LOTS of water. I've been doing that and ever since he eased my mind my symptoms had vanished! I haven't thought about them since!

At your age, I would not worry about anything bad. :) If anything, it may be an ovarian cyst which are relatively common and the vast majority of them are fine! Don't fret, pet. <3

Also, is it a feeling that comes and goes or is it constant? It may just be you ovulating.
Bookmark and Share
Video games help me forget about my troubled HA.

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." - Sheik.

Tags:

anything