Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 67 times)

Offline Hebes

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction
« on: February 16, 2014, 11:13:21 AM »
Hi all.  This is my first post on the site.  I'm grateful to be included.  I have had anxiety in the past - mostly in my teens.  However, 3 months after my 50th birthday, I started having severe cardiac premature ventricular contractions (PVC's) which occurred mostly at night which severely interrupted my sleep which has further interfered with my life.  All my cardiology tests reveal that my heart is in superb shape.  I have started "Brainspotting" therapy about 3 months ago and I have definitely gotten to some of my emotional issues but I have yet to experience any substantial change in my heart issues which certainly is feeding my anxiety (I want to be better now just like everyone else! lol).  At this point, I thought it would be helpful to connect with others because I feel I need true objectivity from outside sources regarding my experience - especially when it comes to receiving reassurance that healing takes time (I"ve never been very patient and that's probably part of my problem).  So, many many thanks for having me.  I respect all of you for your courage and kindness.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 169
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 16, 2014, 01:21:28 PM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: