Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Could this be a brain anerysm?  (Read 158 times)

Offline Passer24

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Could this be a brain anerysm?
« on: February 15, 2014, 09:55:32 PM »
So a few months back I started getting sinus issues well what felt like sinus issues I went to the doctor and she gave some anti biotics and some nasal spray and told me is was hay fever (which I have never had before) it started to fee letter and I was all good then a couples weeks later I got a headache above my eyes and behind my eyes I hiked up the water a bit and it started to to feel better then a couple weeks later it came back and then for a few weeks I felt great again... Now starting two days ago the headaxhe is back sore eyes pulsing on the upper bridge of my nose. I think I have I make ANOTHER appt to et it looked at. The thing is I'm nervous it could be something more serious then my sinuses I'm pretty tired when all this happens cause of the pressur on my eyes it doesn't feel severe but the fact that it keeps coming back is honestly very troubling for someone with health anxiety. Anyone have the same thing or could maybe keep me calm until I make an appt?
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 7
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be a brain anerysm?
« Reply #1 on: February 15, 2014, 10:25:10 PM »
The only person I've ever know that had an aneurysm had no symptoms.

That sounds exactly like the sinus issues I have.  This time of year with the dry weather is horrible for sinuses.  You can try a saline nasal spray and see if that helps.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: