Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: High Blood Calciul Levels, Anyone ever had this?  (Read 457 times)

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: High Blood Calciul Levels, Anyone ever had this?
« Reply #10 on: February 15, 2014, 02:43:16 PM »
I'm glad she ok, thanks sir :)

btw, what led you here? Are you doing fine now?
Bookmark and Share

Offline kjoyce

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #11 on: February 15, 2014, 02:52:22 PM »
I had major lymphoma fears at the time I had Calcium level tested. It was a year ago. I will check how much it was elevated and let you know tomorrow. Please, try to relax.
Bookmark and Share
If you find yourself in a hole, the first thing to do is stop digging.

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #12 on: February 15, 2014, 07:33:26 PM »
I had major lymphoma fears at the time I had Calcium level tested. It was a year ago. I will check how much it was elevated and let you know tomorrow. Please, try to relax.

Thank you :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline soaringfalcon

• Rec's: 16
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #13 on: February 15, 2014, 07:40:44 PM »
I think if it was something to truly be concerned about, she would have had you repeat the test.  I think most medical professionals don't realize the extent that just a minor comment can have on those who have health anxiety.

You definitely have the right to see the other Drs.  I do that with my daughters peds office…there is one Dr that I just can't work with so I won't take any appointments with him.

Bookmark and Share

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #14 on: February 15, 2014, 07:47:27 PM »
I think if it was something to truly be concerned about, she would have had you repeat the test.  I think most medical professionals don't realize the extent that just a minor comment can have on those who have health anxiety.

You definitely have the right to see the other Drs.  I do that with my daughters peds office…there is one Dr that I just can't work with so I won't take any appointments with him.

Yea, and the fact that she didn't explain what that entails was even more bothersome. Sometimes it seems like doctors could care less about other people's health. There's never any sense of urgency, rarely in my experience do they give advice about health. It seems only when the patint comes in with beer yellow eyes do they act concerned and even then it seems like they get off on the fact that "whoa this person is ill", that's what I've observed. Sorry for that rant, thanks for replying :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything