Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: introducing firewave :)  (Read 78 times)

Offline firewave

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
introducing firewave :)
« on: February 14, 2014, 02:32:31 PM »
So I am going to introduce myself ... ta da!  :action-smiley-065:
My name on here is firewave and I was a member for a while but haven't visited for about a year now.  I found the site very helpful and comforting but I wanted to break away a bit and stop focusing on my anxiety and put into practice some of the great advice and tips that I had gathered from here and there and charge forward and cut some of the strings of my "comfort go-to's) for a while.  I have been doing well but sometimes slip back into old patterns and fears. 
One of the best things I have found to help me along the way is making positive, healthy routines and sticking to them religiously.  I find that once I get off rhythm of my "schedule" of things to do and accomplish my mind wanders and my body starts to get those familiar ticks and aches and 'suspicious' feelings... house of cards... all comes down.  I think that is what has happened to me lately.  I know I need to get some support and support others and get back into my routines of eating regularly and healthy, exercising, stretching and yoga, taking time specifically to focus on my kids etc.
So... heeeeeere's firewave! lol
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
Re: introducing firewave :)
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 08:13:26 PM »
LOOOK OUT FIREWAVE'S COMIN' THROUGH!

Welcome back to this board, It's a pleasure meeting you. Not sure when you joined but I'm pretty new here so I'm not going to do the typical meet and greet.

I'm glad to hear that you are staying positive and fight this battle the me, you and all these other people face. It's ongoing... I'm glad you're focusing on your kids and life is good. Post around You seem like a VERY fun individual. Let's see whatcha got. (:

Pleasure to meet you. :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: introducing firewave :)
« Reply #2 on: February 15, 2014, 05:03:41 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: firewave