Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Update....Ladies had my dr appt...  (Read 172 times)

Offline the worrier

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
Update....Ladies had my dr appt...
« on: February 14, 2014, 04:21:47 AM »
Well had my Dr appt on Monday to see why I was spotting. Turns out I have a 6cm cyst on my right ovary and a small polyp on my uterus...so I  have been freaking out a bit. I am prone to getting cyst never had one this size before but hoping it resolves on its own,but I have never had a polyp before so I think that is what is freaking me out the most. I have slight pain off and on its more annoying then anything and its like now that I know its there I can't turn off the worry,fear and anxiety that its something bad and so I think that is why I am feeling every twinge and pull its like that is all my head can focus on. Don't know if anyone else has ever had this issue but any words of encouragement that would help ease my mind would be great. I go back to see my Dr on March 17th and have another sono to see if they have resolved if no she said she would have to go in and remove,which I am praying they resolve as I prefer not to have surgery if at all possible. So now its the waiting game which I hate....Thank you as always for listening. Hope everyone is doing well with what ever each one of you is dealing with and I will be praying for strength and courage for all of us.

Blessings
The Worrier  B-;
Bookmark and Share

Online Brick5711

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Update....Ladies had my dr appt...
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 05:26:47 AM »
I have never had a polyp there but I have had one in my colon. I have had a cyst though. I will be praying that each resolves itself.i wouldn't want surgery either. I have to have a colonoscopy next friday and it's bad enough.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: