Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please read if you felt this ! And respond  (Read 179 times)

Offline Bella41123

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Please read if you felt this ! And respond
« on: February 14, 2014, 12:29:47 AM »
For the past month I been having these headaches that are at my temple area in back of my head and burning scalp sensation I wake up with em get better through the day ;/ but shooting pains still occur throughout the day at times there unbearable ;/ is it anxiety related or is something wrong with me? I got a ct scan done but without contrast would it have shown a brain tumor what could this be ;(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please read if you felt this ! And respond
« Reply #1 on: February 14, 2014, 12:36:18 AM »
I pulled this off a site. and yes it would show up on a CT Scan... I'd go and see your doctor if this continues to happen. Anxiety can make potentiate the feelings of these problems, if a problem exists. but there are sooo many variables.  I wouldn't jump to the conclusion of a brain tumor.

I got this from Hopkinsmedicine.org -

"CT scans are a type of X-ray that creates a three-dimensional picture of the head by scanning the head from multiple different angles. A computer combines these images into a detailed, cross-sectional view that shows abnormalities in the brain, or tumors.

CT scans can be helpful in diagnosing some types of brain tumors, especially those near or involving bone. They can also show swelling, bleeding, and bone and tissue calcification.

This is often the first scan that will be used, especially in emergency situations."
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Please read if you felt this ! And respond
« Reply #2 on: February 14, 2014, 01:38:27 AM »
Plus, with a brain tumor, you'd have other more serious side effects. I won't go into what they are (don't google them), but they'd make you wish you just had a headache. The pain would also be nearly constant and more than likely untreatable with otc meds.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: