It's highly unlikely you have rabies.
1. Most cases of rabies occur in Africa and Asia
2. Your dog is domestic, plus he/she was given shots two years ago
3. Most cases of rabies occur in undomesticated pets or animals exposed to extremely dirty conditions
4. The likelihood of saliva on a paw is slim
5. The size and location of the cut is not hard to clean; use mouthwash - in addition, saliva would have likely washed away any bacteria if you ran your tongue over it
6. Your dog is acting normal. Symptoms do not take long to appear. He would be exhibiting neurological signs and symptoms