Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Scared to be alone with my son  (Read 436 times)

Offline Lo213

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Scared to be alone with my son
« Reply #15 on: February 14, 2014, 11:35:36 AM »
Um so you're saying it is my heart?????

And I've gone to the hospital numerous times without being turned into an invalid.
Bookmark and Share

Online tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #16 on: February 14, 2014, 12:02:46 PM »
It's your heart crying for your little boy, asking you, pleading with you to calm down and find something soothing to do.

You were lucky to get out, but luck can run out. Better help yourself. Wish I were there to do yoga or tai chi with you. Your little boy would join in too. Please give him a hug from me.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lo213

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #17 on: February 14, 2014, 12:13:07 PM »
I have know lots of people who go to the hospital and get out fine. Something else was going on with your relative. I've probably gone 50 times in the last 5 years with no problems.
Bookmark and Share

Online tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #18 on: February 14, 2014, 04:12:29 PM »
Yes, something was going on with my relative. He had allowed life to break his spirit. He stopped trying. Stopped fighting. Broke his daughters' heart and broke mine. The sorrow of my life.

And you have much power to break your little boy's heart and your husband's heart. You also possess great power to face what you must, do all you can for those who depend on your spirit and your support. You'll be surprised how you will be rewarded by them, by others, and yourself. You probably need some periodic relief from the needs of your little boy and a chance to get extra rest due to your pregnancy. Perhaps your husband or a friend or relative or neighbor can offer that relief. It would do you much good. Hoping for the best.
Bookmark and Share

Offline dadsgirl9644

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #19 on: February 14, 2014, 11:40:30 PM »
I am in the same boat as you. My husband works out of town for weeks at a time. Last year when my panic and anxiety really kicked off my little girl was only 1 and I had the same fears. I would barricade she and I in the living room, where I knew it was completely safe if something were to happen to me, I also had extreme heart attack fears, especially since I had just seen my father in law suddenly pass. But I did have friends and family near by, so I would keep in contact with them throughout the day. Periodically.  And everybody had the understanding if they didn't hear back from me with in an hour to come check on us.it never came to that, just having a plan in place helped me. And once I got my little in her crib for the night I felt so much better, knowing she was in a safe place,at that time she wasnt able to climb out of it. And the same thing went for the morning, if I didn't txt or call by suc h and such time....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Lo213

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #20 on: February 15, 2014, 12:10:08 AM »
I need to make a baby safe area. We haven't been able to afford baby gates because our kitchen and living room are open (it's a single wide trailer) so we need one of the long gates/baby pens. We've been spending our days in the bedroom where he can play safely in the crib.

I just want this to all stop. I hate that every symptom I get is a heart symptom. It's so horrifying.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #21 on: February 15, 2014, 07:44:40 AM »
And if you were afraid of MS every symptom you'd had would be an MS symptoms, and if you were afraid of stomach cancer every symptom you had would be of stomach cancer.  The mind can be a wonderful thing or it can make your life a living he//
I've "been there" too many times to count.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: