Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Throat and chest issues, swollen glands  (Read 129 times)

Offline Cheezy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Throat and chest issues, swollen glands
« on: February 12, 2014, 11:10:51 PM »
Hi, I'm feeling very anxious since the past couple of weeks. I've had some amount of HA in the past, but it's been a while since I've worried about my health at all. About two weeks back, I developed a mild irritation in my throat. I hoped it would go away in a couple of days so I waited before adding the doctor. In those two days my throat swelled up (glands). I met the doctor who prescribed 5 days of Allegra, which I took, as well as Betadine. Five days later, the swelling is still there so I go back to see her. She gives me a cbc which is normal. I now have heaviness in my chest, pmild cheat pain, throat constriction (like someone is choking me) and irritation - itching, and slightly labored breathing. I have upper abdominal pain also. Doctor has prescribed antibiotics, and she says not to be worried. But I can't even get myself to sleep well at night worrying about Lymphoma. I am so scared; has anyone here had a fear similar to this which got resolved easily? Or any reassurance? Thank you for reading
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cheezy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Throat and chest issues, swollen glands
« Reply #1 on: February 13, 2014, 09:30:55 AM »
I'm finding it very hard to concentrate on anything. I visited the doctor, she said it might be an allergy and gave me antibiotics. Can anyone relate?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: