Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Anxiety about Ex girlfriend :(  (Read 92 times)

Offline jhon adam

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Anxiety about Ex girlfriend :(
« on: February 12, 2014, 09:37:39 AM »
ok little bit of back story. i have been cheated by my first GF when i was 8th grade that broke my heart badly. then i got married to my second GF with whom i was in relationship for 10 years but marriage didn't work out and it ended in very bad note than i went to depression. post that whenever im with the girl i always fear she is cheating on me. currently im seeing one girl but we are not committed to each other but i know she like me but due to some reason that also ended now. ok why i get anxiety whenever i think about her and constant fear of seeing her with someone. im only thinking about her nothing else. i like to torture myself by imaging her cheating on me or being with some other guy. why do i this to myself. i know all this my imagination my brain doing but how to stop this. i don't like myself like this. can someone please help come out of this.  :(. do i need she therapist?
Bookmark and Share

Offline Julie A. Cook

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Anxiety about Ex girlfriend :(
« Reply #1 on: February 22, 2014, 05:57:49 PM »
Don't be hard on yourself.  when you lovesoeone it's difficult to let them go.  You eventually wil getover this girl.  Try to stop torturing yourself...I know it's easier said than done.  Maybe you should talk to someone while you are grieving the loss of this relationship.  I think it will help.

Good luck toyou.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: