Chat Now!   Member Gallery   Anxiety Zone Wire   Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Eye issue!!!  (Read 89 times)

Offline mkgirl01

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Eye issue!!!
« on: February 12, 2014, 05:50:21 AM »
So I've been noticing that my right eye is a little blurrier then my left eye when I wear my contacts .... So tonight I'm laying in bed on my left side and I closed my left eye to look out of my right ... If I look at my blinds with my right eye only it is dark but it I close my right eye and look with left only it's lighter???!?! Is this normal I had an eye appt about 9 months ago and everything was normal....... Do you thin this is a neruilogical disorder??????? Please help
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Eye issue!!!
« Reply #1 on: February 12, 2014, 06:01:21 AM »
Is it a constant blurrynes in your right eye? I have a hard time sometimes with my contacts sitting correctly. I have to make sure I clean them really good.

It's hard to say with the night time... because the blurryness and the being able to see at night are two separate things I'd think...

I mean has this occurred being in complete darkness for over 2-3 minutes? I mean I could have one eye tucked into a pillow, look at my cell phone for a second with the other eye, that pupil shrinks from the light, and then when I go to look with that eye I see complete darkness but my closed (adjusted) eye can see perfectly fine in the dark.

I was just thinking maybe you had been looking at something illuminating while your other eye wasn't necessarily exposed to the brightness, which would then offset your pupil dilation.

If it's a constant significant difference I might get it checked out.

WIth the contacts that could even be with the perscription they gave you... I've changed out my right eye contact and I put a left contact in my right eye and It's been just slightly blurry.

Just thought I'd throw down some ideas and get you helped out.

Hope you get better.
Bookmark and Share
Sometimes when I'm home alone, I fill my bathtub with tomato sauce and pretend I'm a meatball.

Offline mkgirl01

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 12, 2014, 06:07:05 AM »
I'd say sometimes I notice it more then others wht the blurriness usually if I just close my one eye again.... But in my glasses this doesn't happen which leads me to believe it's my contact???? And wht the night thing it terrifies me something is wrong
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 12, 2014, 06:15:34 AM »
You've got nothing to worry about then with the blurriness.

I've got it so bad sometimes that when I blink my contact completely shifts off center.

When you put them in, close your eye for a few seconds and look around in all directions, and then open your eye. this should help with that.

As for the night thing it's really probably just different pupil dilation, it's nothing to worry about really.

If darkness effects that right eye in that manner, just say your pupil is more dialated then your left eye....When you'd go out in the sunlight your right eye would be more effected than your left eye.

SInce you had said you've had an eye appointment 9 months ago, you're about due for another one, which they will check pupil dilation.

If nothing else just call the your eye care optical center and ask the receptionist. usually if it's common they should let you know about it.
Bookmark and Share
Sometimes when I'm home alone, I fill my bathtub with tomato sauce and pretend I'm a meatball.

Tags: