Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: I want to cry! :'(  (Read 215 times)

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
    • Poke This Member
I want to cry! :'(
« on: February 11, 2014, 01:56:38 PM »
I am so stressed out  :(
My Anxiety has been really high for over a week....
And on top of that, my grandfather passed away yesterday and they are planning the viewing and funeral for this coming Thursday and Friday.
My 8 year old daughter has the Flu and it's day 5 and she still has a high fever and now it's back up to 104F again, even with alternating the Tylenol and Motrin every 4 hours.
She is not drinking or eating much...more worried about the drinking part then the eating.
Plus, I'm trying to keep my other children from catching it.
It is freezing cold over here and now they're here to cut off our gas???
I told the guy that my daughter was inside with the Flu and that we couldn't have our heat taken away right now.
I had no idea we had even gotten a disconnection notice???
And my husband is pissed off and walking around the house looking at me with disgust, irritation, and hate.
I don't what to do when it comes to him because I'm terrified that he's about to lash out at me....walking on eggshells.
I am so stressed out right now.....I want to cry so bad  :traurig001:
Bookmark and Share
My Health Anxiety Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-5ZQ6ZyRtI4ccjpE_4QwQ/videos

My Blog: http://thoughtsineuphoria.wordpress.com/

1 Peter 5:7 - "casting all of your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you."

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
  • Rec's: 4
    Loved
  • "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
    • Poke This Member
Re: I want to cry! :'(
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 02:18:24 PM »
I don't feel good at all.....
I feel shaky, nauseated, and like I'm about to faint.....
I'm afraid....
Bookmark and Share
My Health Anxiety Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-5ZQ6ZyRtI4ccjpE_4QwQ/videos

My Blog: http://thoughtsineuphoria.wordpress.com/

1 Peter 5:7 - "casting all of your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you."

Offline mommabear

• Rec's: 5
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 11, 2014, 03:06:10 PM »
Aww Sweetie sorry you are feeling so bad right now. I'm sorry to hear about your grandfather too  :(
You have a lot on your plate at the moment. I hate it when my kids are ill, I feel hopeless sometimes just trying to make them feel better, and if I can't I feel so bad. Something that works for my kids if they get a fever is a warm bath, usually when they get out they feel a little better, and keep up with the motrin, and Tylenol. Also a cool cloth on the back of the neck might help? Also what about popsicles or something like that? Eating isn't too big of a deal but keeping hydrated is. I hope she gets better quick!!

I can relate with the walking on eggshells you speak of, maybe just keep your distance, go in another room, be with your kids and try to ignore his attitude because it makes things much worse (I know)

You'll be alright, you are not going to faint and nothing bad will happen to you. I hope you start feeling better too  :yes: Deep breaths.......... 

Bookmark and Share

Offline NinjaKitty

• Rec's: 0
    Loved
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 13, 2014, 06:05:34 AM »
I am so sorry for the stress your under at the moment hunni, kids having the flu is a nightmare and  stresssfuland makes our anxiety go mad because we worry so much about our little ones.

on the upside Kids are resiliant they bounce back in no time and flu can last for 1-2 weeks your doing all the right things, keep piling in the fluids to your little one forget about food unless your daughter wants to eat (try her on liquid foods or things like yoghurt and soup) if her temp does'nt go down call you Dr see if they will make a house call to check on her.

As for your other half and his mood with you, keep out of his way until you feel safe enough to ask what the problem is (im hoping when you say lash out you mean words and not fists......and i hope he isnt mentally or physically abusing you cause if he is you gotta get away from that shizzle)

If you gas is being cut off is it yours or your other halfs responsibility to pay the household bills? He should be helping not hindering you. Keep you chin up and remeber your little one will get better soon but also remeber your dr is only a phone call away.

And all my condolences on the passing of your grandfather this as well as all your other issues must be stressing you to the max and not helping your mental health issues. 

wish you best of lluck

Kitty
Bookmark and Share
Currently surfing the anxiety waves!!
Current Meds
5mg diazepam 3xdaily
45mg mirtazapine at night
10mg Nitrazepam nightly
sumatriptan (doses vary)
Naproxen 300mg 3 x daily
Buscopan 20mg 4x daily
Lanzoprozol 30mg daily