Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Lymphoma... seriously trying not to Google  (Read 257 times)

Offline emily1994

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Lymphoma... seriously trying not to Google
« on: February 11, 2014, 12:39:56 PM »
I am really trying not to Google lymphoma, so anyone who is knowledgeable about it, please help me.

I have always been able to feel the lymph nodes in my neck, which I am not sure is normal. Lately, I have been tired, my hair seems to be thinning and just looking dull and dead, and I am losing some weight. I'm praying that could be from anxiety, but it doesn't seem like it could. I also get pain in the back of my neck sometimes when I swallow a decent amount of food, which makes me think there's some type of tumor there. I have lower back pain a lot, and also randomly get diarrhea and pass mucus sometimes! I get bloated when I eat as well, which makes me think I have lymphoma in my stomach that is spreading all over my body.

I had an x-ray and an MRI of my cervical spine (neck) which came back fine, other than a tiny herniated disc that isn't impacting my spinal cord at all, so that doesn't explain anything. Do your lymph nodes show up in x-rays or MRIs??? Would the radiologist note if they looked swollen, if they can even see them? I should also note than I had an abdominal ultrasound to of my aortic artery and spleen to rule out an aortic aneurysm, but I don't think they can see my stomach or anything...

I also had routine blood work done in November which came back fine other than a slight vitamin D deficiency, so if I had lymphoma would my CBC or white blood cell count be off?

I really need some help here... I just feel like I am dying. Please help!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Lymphoma... seriously trying not to Google
« Reply #1 on: February 11, 2014, 01:08:44 PM »
How did you even get the idea of lymphoma?

I have always been able to feel the lymph nodes in my neck, which I am not sure is normal.

If you could always feel smth it means it's nothing.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: