Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: What to do ? Still having tummy troubles  (Read 147 times)

Offline Jbg28

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
What to do ? Still having tummy troubles
« on: February 10, 2014, 03:25:28 PM »
So since may. 2013 I have been having some tummy / bowel issues.  I've had bloodwork. Stool tests. Ultrasound and a flex sig and and colonoscopy. Nothing found   My symptoms are feeling of incomplete bowel movements. Sharp pains on what I think is my traverse colon or my my stomach itself. I get nausea. Skinny stools. Mucus and the most annoying symptom believe it or not is the noise from my belly. It's constant. Morning and night. It's worse when eating and laying down. I hear it during every quiet moment of my day and even when I have a normal BM. Having the colonoscopy after convincing myself I have Colon cancer was a realief and I thought then maybe these disgusting noises would go away  but. They didn't  I know I have ibs symptoms but this one is frustrating and Embaressing.

I have not worried about it being something serious a of lately. So the real reason I am here is because I am contemplating going back to my doc to get my stomach scoped. I don't want to start another cycle of HA but I'm just beginning to think I may have a problem in my stomach. Seriously this much noise can't be normal.  I've tried a lot of things to make the noise go away but it doesn't work. I want to accept that they only found a small polyp and wait for my next scope of my colon in July. But it's like anxiety is keeping me from being completely happy about the results.  I don't want to go to the doc and ask to get my stomach scoped and wait for the test and worry.  What would you All do ? If they thought I had a problem with my stomach itself would they investigate that ????

Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: What to do ? Still having tummy troubles
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 03:43:41 PM »
It could be IBS. Stomach issues are easily caused by anxiety. Also, when you get endoscopy there is no waiting for results but I don't think you need it right now.

If you get worse then go in my opinion.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Hypo84

• Rec's: 15
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 03:45:26 PM »
'double post'
Bookmark and Share

Offline Jbg28

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 10, 2014, 04:13:19 PM »
I have gotton any worse. Just the noises drive me crazy. No heart burn or anything. Thinking I have low stomach acid or slow digestion.  Hmmmm. I'll try to keep my anxiety low. Also. I have a lot of gas.  I can hear the gurgle in my throat as well. It's goes from my left side up to throat sometes and direct down to what my feels like my rectum. Very Embaressing. My daughter laughs. My fiancÚ  thinks its normal.  Just annoying. Blah
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 10, 2014, 07:32:15 PM »
Sounds like IBS.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: