So two months ago I noticed 2 pea sized lumps under my chin. I saw my doctor and he gave me a round of antibiotics which didn't have any effect on them. While taking the antibiotics I noticed some more lymph nodes in my armpits, they are all flat and the largest is about 2cm according to ultrasound. Since discovery none have changed, however on the last day if antibiotics I was feeling around and found 3 more pea sized nodes running down my neck into the supraclavicular area. I panicked because this area is known to present with lymphoma. So I scheduled an appointment with my surgeon who was absolutely unconcerned and did a blood test and chest xray which both came back normal. However this was not enough for me, so I asked for referral to another surgeon who also was unwilling to do a biopsy and said that they have to be more than 1cm but it was obvious that some were well over that size, I explained this to him and he just shrugged it off and said that unless they get noticeably larger to quit worrying. So for the last few weeks I have been waiting for them to get larger and so far they have not. In fact its been close to 3 months since I noticed the first nodes under my chin and those haven't even changed yet. I received an ultrasound of both armpits and although they detected lymph nodes the report came back saying benign nodes measuring no more than. 2.5cm found in each axilla. On Saturday after being told that Hodgkin's Lymphoma nodes become painful sometimes after drinking alcohol, I tested while out with some friends. I didn't feel any obvious and lasting pain, but about 120 mins later after my third drink I did experience a little bit of short dull pain in my collarbone that lasted a few seconds, as well as a slight pain in my neck that lasted a few seconds. I'm assuming this was caused by anxiety because my pain lasted only a few seconds and doesn't sound like the excruciating long lasting pain described by most Hodgkin's patients prior to diagnosis. However I can't stop thinking about it, although I've been feeling fine, I feel like pushing for a referral to another surgeon for biopsy, even though two have already said no to it. What do you guys think, am I overly anxious or should I still push for biopsy?