Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: sleepness night  (Read 163 times)

Offline Jason293117

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
sleepness night
« on: February 10, 2014, 10:15:09 AM »
I decided to make change and move into my sisters house. I had to force myself to do this, ive been wrestling with the idea for a while. I need a positive change and against my own doubts i made the jump telling myself it will be for the best. Ive locked myself onside my own home for so long now it was just to hard to make a change without creating it. My comfort zone, my fortress of solitude... i gave it up.  :(    Ive had sleep troubles already. Last night was bad. I can usually sleep about 3 hours at a time, its been that way for a while now, I was up every 30 to 45 minutes last night just watching the time slowly tick away, mind racing about god knows what, restless legs and just tossing back and forth. Im hoping this is just anxiety due to the new environment but im scared it is going to progress my already present symptoms.  Im not sure what to expect sharing this cuz i really have no question i just have to deal with it as it comes, but it feels better writing it down. Hope everyone has a good day!  FORWARD MOTION!
Bookmark and Share

Offline colorlessideas

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Indescribable
    Indescribable
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: sleepness night
« Reply #1 on: February 10, 2014, 02:07:48 PM »
I have been having similar bad nights. I've been having really bad dry mouth, not sure if from medication, or sleeping with mouth open. Anyway the last few nights I've been woken up over and over again because of dry mouth and worrying about whether I'm going to feel better any time soon. I find that worrying about not getting enough sleep is a sure way for me to not get enough sleep, but of course I keep doing it anyway.
Bookmark and Share
Nolite te bastardes carborundorum.

Offline Jason293117

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: sleepness night
« Reply #2 on: February 10, 2014, 08:28:15 PM »
Ive trained myself to operate on about 4 hours a night but when it starts getting even less i dont function well. I dont really worry about not sleeping, if im awake im awake, it is what it is, i do find it relaxing to listen to the tv, if you have surround sound tune it in to your favorite station and leave the tv blank, it helps occupy the mind and not let it drift into our thoughts, its dark so you don't feel drawn to watch it. Hopefully that helps you some....
Bookmark and Share

Tags: