Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Feeling of Heart Pounding  (Read 161 times)

Offline Luscion

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Feeling of Heart Pounding
« on: February 09, 2014, 09:18:23 PM »
hey guys, I'm 18 and recently I've been feeling as if my heart is pounding too hard, now i don't feel it without placing my hand on the left side of my chest but when i do it feels like its pounding too hard. i also recently noticed i can see my chest move with every heartbeat ( below and to the left of the nipple ) i read this is normal in thin people? i'm only 126 pounds, i can also see my whole abdomen move with each beat but that's always been the case. it also makes me experience this weird feeling where i find myself tightening my stomach to get rid of the feeling.  i don't feel nauseous, feel weak or anything like that relating to heart disease/failure only shooting pains in my back but i only seem to get them when anxious. i went to the cardiologist about a month ago and he couldn't find anything wrong. i also had a full metabolism panel blood test done 3 weeks ago and only thing that can back that wasn't normal was iron deficiency anaemia so I've been talking iron supplements for that. other than that doc says i'm perfectly healthy

Any help would be nice :)
Bookmark and Share

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Feeling of Heart Pounding
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 09:24:32 PM »
I know you probably dont want to hear this but its your anxiety.....heart pounding too hard , loud etc is very common with anxiety sufferers, and because you are so slim its probably more pronounced than on others.....drs think your heart and health is good and so do I....you just need to work on your stress levels I think
Bookmark and Share

Tags: Heart pounding anxiety