Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Pain after sex..girls??  (Read 135 times)

Offline kayleigh

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Pain after sex..girls??
« on: February 09, 2014, 02:49:53 PM »
Hi everyone,
I posting on here as I seem to be at a loss for answers and I am getting quite worried. When me and my boyfriend have sex (it seems to be when I am around period time but not always) during and for about 30 mins after I get excruciating pain, it feels like very strong period cramps and my lower back and front of my thighs sometimes hurt too, this has happened at least once a month for about a year.
Doctor said maybe endometrosis but this is the only symptom I have (I have the contraceptive implant) she gave me the depo injection as that stops my periods to see if there is a connection but I have had the pain since. She felt my stomach and said that it all felt nomal.
Anyone else had or get this? I can't help thinking the worse.
Bookmark and Share

Offline xxAmyxx

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pain after sex..girls??
« Reply #1 on: February 09, 2014, 03:45:46 PM »
Pain with sex is also a symptom of adenomyosis (my OB thinks I have this, my symptoms are loooong periods tho now that I think of it I've had pain after sex a handful of times). Don't worry adenomyosis and edno are both benign conditions. If it continues to concern you maybe get an pelvic U/S or MRI for a better chance at a definite diagnosis.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Happenstance

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Pain after sex..girls??
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 05:20:30 PM »
Endo can cause painful periods, heavy periods and very painful sex, so can some infections, so you really need a trip to the doctor to rule out the chance of infection. The risk increases with every sexual partner you have and have unprotected sex with. However DO NOT WORRY, when caught in time, modern day antibiotics blast even the worst infections going right out of your system.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: