Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Newbie to anxiety n panic attacks  (Read 102 times)

Offline Punkcowboy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Newbie to anxiety n panic attacks
« on: February 08, 2014, 09:59:41 PM »
Hey y'all I'm  Adam I'm 26 years old for me this all started n July n they did test after test brain scans cat scans n the fround out it was gad n pad n I accepted it nov when they finally fround out n I Ben on pills buspar 25 mg a day n it helps some but not all the way n I'm scared that I will never get over this I was fine till July n idk its change my life its so hard even my family dosent get it
Bookmark and Share

Offline clippergoodwill

• Rec's: 12
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: Newbie to anxiety n panic attacks
« Reply #1 on: February 08, 2014, 10:19:14 PM »
You're in good company, I know myself I denied the anxiety answer for a very long time. Once I accepted it, things did get easier and the attacks became easier to cope with. People who've never dealt with the attacks and symptoms have a hard time understanding. Even my own mother thinks it's a matter of just changing my mood and calming down. If they only knew...
Bookmark and Share

Offline Punkcowboy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 08, 2014, 10:37:21 PM »
Thank you n yeah if my mom n bros only knew u can't just calm down for me I get shakes n tremors I call it for hours till I get a shot then I calm down its weird how ur fine for years then 1 day it hits u out of know we're
Bookmark and Share

Offline Potatoes

• ɗℴ℘∈
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
  • When she says she loves me.
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 09, 2014, 12:06:42 AM »
Welcome to the boards Adam,

Don't look at is as if it's a bad thing. It's what makes you you. It's great to have a better understanding for yourself. You are now in a community of great people who will not only help you with any questions you may come across but also for support and just someone to talk to.

It's definitely a life changer when you're diagnosed with Anxiety. I straight broke down and cried in the Psychiatrist office when I was face to face with my diagnosis.

But I'll tell you what. Nothing felt more relieving to know what you have and the ways you can overcome it. there is nothing more burdensome than feeling emotionally distraught and not having a clue as to why you feel the way you do.

You'll notice that the people in society who don't suffer from anxiety will have a hard time understanding what you're going through. Don't let that get to you. we all have feelings and we all have the right to feel good, content, and satisfied with ourselves.

If you ever have any questions on paths you can take or way to being content with the way you live, don't hesitate to ask. and most importantly, just chat around. It's a great outlet when push comes to shove.

How are the pills working out for you? how was the start up and how are they affecting you? BuSpar is pretty new tech I think.

Welcome on board. :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
Centuries are what it meant to me,
A cemetery where I marry the sea.

Offline Punkcowboy

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 09, 2014, 01:24:57 AM »
Thanks  the pills when I first started taking buspar no side effects at all at a low dose if I take more then 25 mg I become a pain the ass like a ass hole grumpy on edge so I stick with 25 mg it lets me get back to hunting mountain biking everything I did befor this started only thing is I still have few panic attacks idk if that's normal but I still have few like yesterday I had the worst 1 since July when it first started even my 50 mg of hydroxyzine couldn't calm me down but once I got a shot I was calm a lil weird like my brain was shut down but woke up today n was like its new day n went shopping with my lil bro got food had a pretty awesome day other then fact I was pretty anxious today idk if that was just bc of the bad panic attack or the pills not working as good but the first few months after finding out was the hardest for me bc of the meds they first but me on made me sick or worst till buspar n its change my life like made me feel like I did befor I had this
Bookmark and Share

Tags: