Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Any Ladies out there every had this? Spotting inbetween cycles????  (Read 682 times)

Offline the worrier

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
UPDATE!!!!!! Any Ladies out there every had this? Spotting inbetween cycles????
« Reply #10 on: February 11, 2014, 07:16:41 PM »
Hello there I just wanted to give you all an update on my Dr appt I had yesterday... Well I have a 6cm cyst on my right ovary which is freaking me out... I have had cyst before but the biggest I had was a 5cm and it resolved on its own... So I am hoping this one will do the same I just keep thinking what if it ruptures that is what my fear is right now.... she also found a small polyp on my uterus she said that is what it causing my spotting. She said it is really small but that when I see her in a month if it is not gone she will have to do a D&C to remove it needless to say I have been in anxiety mode and worry mode since after my appt.... I hadn't really been having an ovary pain since last Thursday but its like now I know its there I feel it more... Could be all in my head.... Anyway just wanted to give everyone an update and to say thank you all for listening and for all your encouraging words..... I will keep you all posted.... Now I wish my cycle was here maybe that would help to get rid of all this crap I have but I am not supposed to start my cycle til the 23rd  so now I am just in the waiting game... Thank you again

Blessings
The Worrier B-;
Bookmark and Share

Offline the worrier

• Rec's: 0
    • Poke This Member
UPDATE.. Any Ladies out there every had this? Spotting inbetween cycles????
« Reply #11 on: February 11, 2014, 08:07:58 PM »
Forgot to right update in the subject...
Bookmark and Share

Tags: