Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Does it ever end?  (Read 84 times)

Offline mspink702

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Does it ever end?
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:22:40 PM »
Hello everyone I'm new here my name is Jamie. I've been lurking on these boards for a while and although being a hypochondriac sucks, I am glad there are others that can relate to me and what I'm going through. I guess I've always been a worrier since I was a young kid. My grandma tells me when I was 7 or 8 and I would spend the night at her house if I heard an ambulance I would say "I hope it's not for my mommy and daddy." I was also afraid of being a passenger in a car because I always thought we would get into an accident-today I would much rather be a driver as I get very bad anxiety as a passenger. I worry a lot about my boyfriend and family members like when they don't answer their phones I assume something bad has happened and I will blow up their phone until they answer. If they don't answer I'm almost to the point of tears. It drives me nuts. I know this is a ha forum but I wanted u to get an idea of who I am.

So long story short I had a cancer scare that stemmed from female problems I had last summer. I had to have a minor surgery and I just found out yesterday that they got everything and there is no cancer it was just precancerous but had I left it then eventually it would have turned to cancer. So you think I would be overjoyed which I am. But now I'm on to worrying about my stomach and breast cancers. When does this vicious cycle end? I've been to the Dr and had blood work done and it came back normal with the exception of my vitamin d was low and cholesterol was a bit elevated.  How do I just love a normal life and stop worrying about the what ifs and what could happen and just focus on today. I am scare to take anxiety pills I don't want to be dependent on them. Maybe talking to someone because my family, as great as they are, are tired of my *****. I guess I'm just venting here sorry it was so long and thanks for reading if you made it this far. ;)
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Does it ever end?
« Reply #1 on: February 07, 2014, 05:33:13 AM »
I suppose you can say that you were given a second chance. Let us look at things in that way. What could have been had they not of found what they found and removed it. For most people that would make them want to go out and enjoy life. Knowing what could happen. I would rather put myself out there and enjoy my life and be able to look back further down the line and say I gave it a good shot. Not that I wasted my life sitting around worrying about things. We can sit in and worry. We can go out and worry. Go out and worry. At least that way you are out of the house and living some sort of life. Take each day as it comes. It is all we can really do. Life is a toss of a coin. May as well make the most of it.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags:

anything