Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?
Anxiety Forums & Chat Rooms

I'm freaking out & crying, I am so scared of this bloating,consp, and irregular?

Offline gillt3

• Personal text
When I was 17, I started getting this bloating feeling. A year later i started to notice that is became worse and i had bloating and constipation/diarrhea. The doctor told me that it was IBS, so I agreed and left in peace. Now im 21, I still have those symptoms and sometimes they flare and get better when I eat. The doctor never diagnosed me w/o ruling any other tests, so now I have UTI like symptoms. I then went to the doctor and he gave me an antibiotic. I got it again and he said hes going to give me an ultrasound because the urine/vaginal sample had nothing in them. I have delayed this ultrasound because i know that it is bad, and it is eating my inside. No one knows how i feel because they think its made up in my head, but everything is so real. It hurts every time i pee, but it gets better with water...BUT how much water can i drink... I am so depressed, I can't live like this. I just dont know what to do. I keep crying because I keep looking everything  up and it says ovarian cancer/colon cancer/bladder acncer/ uterus cancer... i can't do this anymore i really can't...
Bookmark and Share

Offline ceh1354

• Mood: Loved
    Loved
First, if this started at 17 and you are now 21, there is no way it's something like cancer. I mean, think about that. That's 4 years! After that long, they wouldn't "get better" after eating or drinking.

Not saying that there is nothing going on, but it IS most likely IBS. Could be that you have that, and then got like a bladder infection or something.

It's been said a thousand times on this board, and I'll make it 1,001: DON'T Look up symptoms. You will make yourself worse and even cause yourself to have more symptoms.

It's scary yes, but just go get the ultrasound and get checked out so you can at least try to get some help/relief from your Dr.

Feel Better. :yes:
Bookmark and Share
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. Ephesians 6:11

Offline gillt3

• Personal text
Thanks a lot for your knowledge and advice. I know, I guess the IBS could be right, but the UTI with no leuko in my urine/vaginal swab freaks me out wayyy too much. Only positive thing i have going is that there was nothing at all in those swabs... including blood/urea/creatinne/glucose/nitrogen--> nothing was in those swabs at all... If it was ovarian wouldn't there be some blood. I just know it will be the worst, i keep palpating and seeing if there is a mass, or if i see pain.. but i can't find it ahhhhh im going insane.
Bookmark and Share

Offline ceh1354

Loved
You can't find it cause it's not there!!  :laugh3:
Oh and don't poke and prod yourself or you will make it sore!  :angry-smiley-034:

You'll find that if there is an issue, it will be something simple and very manageable. Do you have a regular GYN doctor?
Bookmark and Share
Put on the full armor of God, so that you can take your stand against the devilís schemes. Ephesians 6:11

Offline gillt3

• Personal text
No I dont:( my periods r kinda irregular too im just freaking out so much that I cant sleep tganks a lot though u helped me relieve some anxiety
Bookmark and Share

Offline ceh1354

Loved
I'm glad I could help a bit. I've been there too, not being able to sleep. Try lying down in front of TV if you can (couch, etc), and put on a funny or entertaining show, and maybe that will distract you till you fall asleep. That usually works for me.  :yes:
Bookmark and Share

Offline NytViolet

• Personal text
I just posted yesterday bc I'm going they same exact thing.  But mine just started a month ago and I'm 49.  My urine and blood work were normal so I had a pelvic ultrasound.  I'm praying that we'll both be fine.  My doc said benign fibroid tumors are very common and can cause these symptoms.  If after 4 years ur still okay, it's obviously a chronic benign condition.  God bless.
Bookmark and Share
God does not give us a spirit of fear, but of power and of love and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7