Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: pls pls pls aniexty about FWB  (Read 149 times)

Offline jhon adam

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
pls pls pls aniexty about FWB
« on: February 06, 2014, 11:09:57 AM »
Hi, im please help me. i was FWB with friend of mine for last 8 month.she was my friend for 2 year before that. now i decided to end this FWB coz i felt she got feeling for me also i think im developing feeling for her, i know its not going to work and i don't want a serious relationship. so i told her its working so we should stop it. so in past 6 week im avoiding her but she keep messaging me. i can't stop thinking about her. im always thinking about her. when she message me or i see her picture i get very bad anxiety and im constantly looking at other girl thinking i will see her or bump into her that make more anxiety.plus i get panic attack when i think about her with someone else.yes im very jealous and possessive type of guy.  this anxiety is ruining my life badly  i know i can't be in relation with her. please help to come out of this. why i get anxiety, 
Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: pls pls pls aniexty about FWB
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 01:20:20 PM »
Hi jhon,

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Good luck to you, and again, welcome to AZ.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share

Online MobileChucko

• Try? Try not! There is no try...
  • Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 23
  • Mood: Curious
    Curious
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: pls pls pls aniexty about FWB
« Reply #2 on: February 06, 2014, 04:49:57 PM »
Hi Jhon...

I'm not certain how old you are, but I was in my mid 20's when I learned that for myself, I couldn't have a friend with benefits (FWB), without getting emotionally involved with the lady.  It sounds to me like you are going through the same thing, that you had a physical relationship with this lady, and now you are emotionally entangled.

If this is just situational anxiety, and not an anxiety disorder such as GAD, time will heal your wounds.  If you are suffering with a more severe form of anxiety, I would suggest that you consider seeing a therapist, and discuss options available to you.

The very best to you, Jhon!...  Chuck
Bookmark and Share

Tags: