Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: symtoms but no attack  (Read 269 times)

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
symtoms but no attack
« on: February 05, 2014, 07:29:31 PM »
I have posted similar topics before... maybe I just need reassurance.  My concern is the way im feeling when im not having an attack. I have been feeling tightness in chest almost constant. And some chest pains or sharp shooting pains occasionally. I feel on edge most of the time like I am constantly stopping myself from having an attack and its just a matter of time before I have another one. Before, I had a bad panic attack and a good week after I had some Depersonalization feelings. Just not sure if the chest tightness/pains are normal? Someone please respond
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: symtoms but no attack
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 08:15:20 PM »
I have also had a sore bavk for 3 days now. I dont know if its from tension or I actually pulled something. I feel so uneasy and scared, I keep getting chest pains and im not sure if this is typical.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Nack

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 08:23:32 PM »
I have and have had the same sensations.  Basically it feels real tight in your chest and you can't get rid of it which is often accompanied by some sharp pains.  For me, it's usually around my upper left breast plate near the center of my chest..more towards the surface than it is deep inside my chest.  It is sometimes accompanied by weird sensations or pain in my lower left armpit.  Sometimes it gets so annoying that I scream inside my head, "If somethings going to happen to me..just do it already!".  It gets real frustrating/annoying.  I found that if I take some tylenol that it usually helps or some ibuprofen for an anti-inflammatory. 

I am assuming you have been checked out by your doctor at some point who has told you that everything is normal.  If not, I would get a doctor's opinion as is always a good idea with chest pain.  However, from what it sounds like you are just suffering from the same symptoms all of us have, so we are all with you!  It's scary and you have no doubt in your mind that something is wrong, but it is really just your head making you feel that way.  For me, these symptoms will last a while, but they always go away.  I usually like to feel my pulse as well to reassure me that my heart is beating fine and kind of get lost in the rhythm of it.

Like I said, it is always a good idea to get checked out by a doctor if you have not already, but I believe the symptoms of a heart problem are more obvious and are accompanied by vomiting typically. 

Hope everything turns out okay.
Bookmark and Share

Offline christina10778

• A.K.A. "Noble Queen"
  • Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Loved
    Loved
  • "If God is for us, who can be against us?"
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 10:58:11 PM »
What Nack said is right.....
And anxiety can be extremely frustrating and scary.
I have felt the exact same way you are describing...exactly...many, many times.
You just need to stay calm and try to relax.
Distract yourself with something you enjoy.....a book, movie, drawing, exercising, cleaning, etc.
Bookmark and Share
My Health Anxiety Channel: http://www.youtube.com/channel/UC8-5ZQ6ZyRtI4ccjpE_4QwQ/videos

1 Peter 5:7 - "casting all of your anxieties on Him, because He cares for you."

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 06, 2014, 12:38:08 AM »
I just feel terrible right now. I need to go to sleep but I cant, im so scared, my chest hurts, im nauseated. Im trying so hard to calm down.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: