Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Hello All  (Read 194 times)

Offline vanilla1969

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello All
« on: February 05, 2014, 06:32:47 PM »
I haven't been here in a awhile because I found support groups on *****, but I thought I would come to give everyone an update. My anxiety is bearable now but I still have moments of "oh, oh" from time to time. I am doing better at work to where even my boss has acknowledged it (I was on leave for about 3 1/2 months due to the anxiety) I'm on Paxil 37mg but ran out and went back down to 25mg but I'm starting to feel it (need to pick that refill up) but I have only completed one month of the Paxil and I'm seeing improvement. Had some setbacks due to a break up (which was good) but I still miss him and have alot of anger due to what he put me through. Over all everything is looking better but I do know it's something that has to be worked on everyday. I'm coming to terms with having this nasty dis-order and I think that was my biggest problem was acknowledging it and not thinking it was something wrong with my neuro system.

I'll try to check in more often.
Bookmark and Share

Offline kconnors

• Rec's: 57
  • Mood: Calm
    Calm
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello All
« Reply #1 on: February 06, 2014, 07:40:11 AM »
Great to hear from you and I am so pleased that you are progressing . . . you seem to be handling even the speed bumps very well which is such a tribute to your perseverance and your inner strength . . . your message is so very welcomed . . . please check in whenever you can and well done in moving forward . . . take care, kc
Bookmark and Share

Offline vanilla1969

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello All
« Reply #2 on: February 09, 2014, 03:36:33 PM »
Thank u KC You Have No Idea On How Much Your Support Has Helped Me So Much.
Bookmark and Share

Tags:

anything