I don't know what to do. Recently my LPR symptoms - burning throat, sore throat and constant belching/air in throat - have hit me really hard, despite me taking the following measures that usually work;
- I take Manuka Honey to fix my sore throat.
- I follow a strict, low-acid diet, and adopt typical lifestyle changes for reflux like raising the bed.
- I have medications that reduce acid, as well as some Gaviscon in a pinch.
- I take a vitamin D supplement which supposedly helps.
- I've been trying to take my mind off things with work and hobbies. I'm still on an antidepressant (Mirtazapine).
NOTHING HELPS. Every belch is agony. LPR almost finished me off just a few weeks ago when I tried to toss myself into heavy traffic. What do I do now?! I can't keep going like this when even vegetables and water make me worse..!