Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Forehead numbness & leg arm weaknesss  (Read 159 times)

Offline oceanbreeze

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Forehead numbness & leg arm weaknesss
« on: February 05, 2014, 12:22:42 PM »
This is my first post, and after typing my symptoms into Google, AnxietyZone.com popped up. 7 days ago, my forehead became numb, a little tight, pressure. This morning, my left arm (near forearm) and also bicep started feeling weak, like I lifted something too heavy. Everything I read says I have anxiety or stress, but I don't feel like I'm anymore stressed or anxious than usual. I feel fine otherwise. No new events or bad stuff going on in my life. Same work stress. I also have had diaherra for #2's for the past week. Not sure if that's related, but worth mentioning. Part of me wants to go to Urgent Care and talk to a dr, but part of me is just hoping I sleep it off, and wake up feeling normal again! Scared of the unknown (of what an xray or CT might say) Help? Any ideas?

Female, age 33, 2 kids. I have a healthy lifestyle dietwise, and don't take any drugs or smoke. Normal weight.

Thank you for any advice or feedback. I appreciate your time!
Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Forehead numbness & leg arm weaknesss
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 12:26:05 PM »
Hi ocean,

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Ocean, in my time here at AZ, I have found that anxiety can cause ANY and ALL kinds of symptoms. I am sure you will find help and support on this site.

Good luck to you, and again, welcome to AZ.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share

Tags: