Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Can Anyone Help Me Out?  (Read 110 times)

Offline Kindra11

• Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
Can Anyone Help Me Out?
« on: February 04, 2014, 07:10:42 PM »
I don't know what is going on with me! It seems to be one symptom after another these days and im starting to think I am loosing my mind.. First it was dizzy/off balance feeling, then it was crazy weird vision issues, then it was not being able to breath, then it was a hum in my ear... its a never ending stream of this! My newest issue scares me to death, I have a weird numb/ cold feeling in my right cheek and jaw that comes and goes through out the day, the inside of my cheek feels swollen and my front neck muscles on the same side are really tight and knotted up, I also have mild pains on and off under my chin, sometimes the numb sensation moves over to the left side of my face, its not actually numb, I can feel everything, its really hard to explain! This weird feeling face is starting to scare me, I have never had anything like it and im refusing to Google it as I don't want to read about anything that will freak me out more, Please help!! What is this and how in the world do I make it stop???  :(
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Offline anagargano

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Can Anyone Help Me Out?
« Reply #1 on: February 05, 2014, 12:48:57 AM »
Dont google... It sounds like another symptom of anxiety....there are soooooooooooooo many 100s.......look up a good list of anxiety and you will find , numbness etc all of the above ...it seems to me that as soon as you get used to one symptom another comes along to scare you to death....mine at the moment is a strange bitter taste in my mouth??? bizarre....unfortunately I cant believe its anxiety so I am in a frenzy....
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kindra11

• Mood: Exhausted
    Exhausted
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 05, 2014, 01:21:09 AM »
I agree! If it's not one thing it's 7 others! I have had the weird bitter taste before, have you tried magnesium? That's what I took and it went away. Who knows if it was because of the magnesium or because my head moved on to focusing on something else, but it's worth a shot! Thanks for the reply   :winking0008:
Bookmark and Share
Broken, But Not Destroyed

Online playmaker093

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 05, 2014, 01:21:52 AM »
I have the same face feeling!  Almost like my face is ticklish. Not numb but tingly kind of?  Don't know what it's from. Neck is also tight. I have the constant stuck in throat feeling. Maybe they are related.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: