Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: To get the X-rays or not?  (Read 323 times)

0 Members and 1 Guest are viewing this topic.

Offline annaki

  • Jr. Member
  • **
  • Posts: 85
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
To get the X-rays or not?
« on: February 03, 2014, 10:04:07 PM »
I guess my question is more on timing...I have dr appt on feb 11 and a slip to get X-rays before that anytime. The problem is that I will be able to see the results that same evening. If there's anything abnormal then I'm going to lose it and there will be many days before I see the doc. Also my parents are away until Sunday and they are kind of my rock. So the question is do I wait until next week or just do it now? I am kind of a mess now and don't know if getting an answer will be better or worse.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

  • Hero Member
  • *****
  • Posts: 15585
  • Country: ie
  • Rec's: 242
  • Gender: Male
    • Poke This Member
Re: To get the X-rays or not?
« Reply #1 on: February 04, 2014, 06:41:12 AM »
And if the x-ray shows you are fine would it not help to ease any fears you have. It more depends on how you are feeling. If you are not in pain and want to wait until just before your appointment with the doctor then do that. But the results will still be the same no matter what you do.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue