Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: anxiety symptoms  (Read 360 times)

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
anxiety symptoms
« on: February 03, 2014, 04:54:06 PM »
Even though im not having a panic attack at this moment, i had one earlier today and last night. I keep feeling as if my arms and legs arent getting enough circulation maybe? I kind of feel like I could compare the feeling to a pinched nerve. Hope this makes sense. Wondering if anyone else has had this symptom.  Thanks
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: anxiety symptoms
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:25:22 PM »
Anyone? I would really appreciate feedback.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Venomsoar

• Rec's: 4
  • Mood: Okay
    Okay
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 09:10:30 PM »
Are you talking about a numb feeling? Because a pinched nerve, or poor blood circulation typically cause numb sensations and tingling sensations. Are your hands and feet cold? Or sometimes it can start in just your fingers and toes. Are they turning pale or slightly blue/purple?

I always worry about getting blood clots or having poor circulation; even before I wasn't so much of a hypochondriac, problems related to blood would always concern me. I do sometimes feel like I am getting poor circulation in my legs (it just feels weird and tingly) - and the more I start to think about it, the worse it can become.
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 03, 2014, 10:26:02 PM »
Yes that sounds pretty much like it and I also worry about blood clots. Is this normal with anxiety?
Bookmark and Share

Offline cdean1

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: February 03, 2014, 10:59:00 PM »
I have the EXACT same thing. It's nice to see other people do too and I'm not alone...not that the symptoms are nice or anything. I wish we had ZERO symptoms Lol

But anyway, yes. Since my first episode 4 weeks ago over I've had feet, hands, and an arm fall asleep randomly.  I feel as if I don't have enough circulation. My hands and feet aren't always cold but then again it's been in the mid 30's and 40's here and I don't tolerate cold too well so that can have a lot to do with it. I've had such bad leg pains that I had to get an ultrasound to rule out bloodclots and I had none in my legs. They're trying to say my tension and stress is causing my tight muscles and is leading to inflammation. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #5 on: February 04, 2014, 09:15:02 AM »
Its just so scary. It seems like once you get one of your symptoms under control and can handle it the best you can, another symptom comes along to make me feel as if something is really wrong. Sometimes I dont get the tingley feeling its more numbness and like something is holding my pressure points like under my arms, behind my knees. It scares me.

Anxiety is a powerful thing, im learning. For me its hard to identify if its just anxiety. The slightest different feeling in my body makes me panic and think something terrible is going to happen to me. Overwhelming for sure.
Bookmark and Share

Offline msgb98

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #6 on: February 12, 2014, 08:50:41 PM »
I have had a blood clot and I have the after effects of a blood clot. My blood clot caused my leg to be hot and to swell and be red. I could hardly move it.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: