Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Greetings  (Read 98 times)

Offline Nizar418

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Greetings
« on: February 03, 2014, 04:01:32 PM »
Hello I'm new here just thought I'd say hi. I'm 25 from the bay area of Cali and I have been dealing with anxiety my whole life and depression since I was about 10 or 12.

I've tried countless things to get better but I haven't had the strength or motivation to stick with any of it and I always end up right back in the same spot, or an even worse one.

I had an injury about 4 years ago which lead me to be prescribed opiates which I found to be the most helpful thing I've ever found for my anxiety and now I'm addicted to them and not so sure if I'm ready to get off them.

If anyone wants to talk or if anyone around my area wants to be friends let me know please. Feel like a good understanding friend irl would be the best thing for me to help me get over my anxiety and depression. Thanks.
Bookmark and Share

Offline howahkan

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Mischievous
    Mischievous
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Greetings
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 04:12:53 PM »
Welcome  :action-smiley-065: There's a few people from California here, I think you'll meet some great people in your area. What sort of anxiety do you deal with? I deal with Panic Disorder as well as Agoraphobia and some health anxiety when my panic is bad.
Bookmark and Share
Blessed Be.

Offline Nizar418

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 04:16:34 PM »
Hello thanks for your comment :winking0008:

I deal with mostly generalized anxiety, social phobias and on occasions panic disorder. What's health anxiety? Not sure I ever heard of that before.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Xosammy

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 01:55:48 AM »
Hello there. You'll find this site very helpful. I'm 23 and I suffer from gad and health anxiety. Your not alone :)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: depression anxiety 

anything