Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Is this all anxiety or somethign worse?  (Read 292 times)

Offline danmanca

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Is this all anxiety or somethign worse?
« on: February 03, 2014, 02:12:15 PM »
Started out with strep throat about 8 weeks ago. Since the got numbness/tingling in my arms, legs, and face. About a month later I was feeling shortness of breath. It appeared to be getting worse by the week. I can't sleep more than 3-4 hours a night now for the past week or so. It feels as if I can't breathe in correctly through my nose. I wake up at night and my throat feels like its closed up and my mouth/tongue are numb/dry. I feel a tickle in my nose all day and it is really annoying. between that cold tickle and numbness in tongue I can't sleep the rest of the night after waking up. I am so tired all day at work but then when I attempt to sleep I cannot its a vicious cycle. I've tried medications and natural remedies as suggested but none work. I now get a dull headache most of the day. It appears as if I have no pressure in my nose for breathing or something like that. Has anyone else experienced this as an anxiety symptom or anything more severe?
Bookmark and Share

Offline crissy212002

• Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Is this all anxiety or somethign worse?
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 05:39:13 PM »
Hi, i am kinda new to this site and have been going through what is said to be anxiety (i still fear it is something worse) but i also get the feeling that i just can't breath right, i Completely understand how you feel. It helps me to know that there is other people out there that know how i feel.  Good Luck.
Bookmark and Share
Crissy212002

Offline alesha

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 03, 2014, 08:23:47 PM »
Hi, I believe it may be anxiety. I am pretty much going thru the same thing but some symptoms are different. It does seem that as soon as I seem to get over one symptom,  something else pops up for me to panic over. I was doing do good but the past 2 days I  have been panicking.  Hope things get better for you. 
Bookmark and Share

Offline danmanca

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 20, 2014, 12:50:39 PM »
Thanks, headed back to my internest tomorrow as problems seem to be worse. I can't take a deep breath most of the day. Also, my jaw feels sore most of the day and the chest pains come off/on at night. Symptoms appear to be getting worse by the day. i'm now on gabapentan and xanex for the anxiety issues but still they don't seem to negate the breathing problems and other problems mentioned. Can anyone else share  a similar experience?
Bookmark and Share

Tags: