Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: Just when you think life is getting a little better.....  (Read 239 times)

Offline Jason293117

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Just when you think life is getting a little better.....
« on: February 03, 2014, 07:22:49 AM »
In the last 4 years of my life, I lost my family to a nasty divorce from an unfaithful wife, started drinking heavily and toying with drugs. I lost my little brother to a horrible disease 2 years ago. My ex wife is holding my son from me and tries to make my life miserable by using my boy against me. Every time i get the motivation to get up I immediately start falling. I found somebody that i hold so dear, the feelings are mutual she tells me so, but it is so complicated  that it just cant be, with her in my life I find the strength to push forward and every time i get up she lets me go. I know all the right things, do it for myself, get up for my son. I have so many people in my life i know loves me. Will do anything for me. I am actually pretty blessed as an individual goes, but none of it matters to me. I dont know why. I must be a pretty bad person for this. At least it feels so. Well theres my story, Im open for help. I cant do it on my own.
Bookmark and Share

Offline tinam7

• Rec's: 76
    • Poke This Member
Re: Just when you think life is getting a little better.....
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:28:12 AM »
You may indeed need a little help, but the goal is for you to remake yourself, trust yourself, forgive yourself, be your own best friend. Maybe a therapist will suggest some light meds, perhaps a joint meeting with your ex so that you both do not lose sight of the son you both love. He is an innocent. He deserves the best from both of you. Cooperation from both of you. Goodwill from both of you.

You mention many positives. You want to be sure to include yourself. Just some thoughts.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: