Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Introduction  (Read 73 times)

Offline andypandy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Introduction
« on: February 03, 2014, 04:57:12 AM »
Hello,

I am andypandy and  I have suffered from depression for most of my life, but as of late I have been stuggling more  so with anxiety. Tonight, in the middle of the night, I had a full blown panic attack. It has been at least a year since I have had one, and I used to have them more frequently than that back in the mid 2000s.

After several years on an "upswing" concerning my depression and anxiety, I got married a couple of years ago.  The stress of marriage has boiled it all back up to the surface for me, culminating in a panic attack tonight. My spouse was less than helpful and made me feel as if  I was making it up, even though he did't say as much. So I guess I am on here looking for some support from those who understand and possibly ways to convey to my husband that he is a key part in helping me.
Bookmark and Share

Online Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: Introduction
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 05:57:04 AM »
Welcome to the forum. Good to have you as a member. Here you are with like minded people. People who understand. As we all suffer from something or other. So feel free to ask any questions. Our members are always willing to help others out. Good chatroom too. 3 posts to enter the room.

Find the correct section of the forum that suits your condition and create a new topic on it. This is just a welcome section. Never really get the same amount of help in this section as you would on the other sections of the forums. So whatever one suits the questions you are asking. Get much better answers.
All users of the chatroom must be 18 years old or over. The room is off limits to anybody under the age of 18.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue