Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: feeling like im being buried alive in debt.accounts in big trouble  (Read 221 times)

Offline tymommy

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My husband is only 26 and disabled. But of course he's been fighting the fight with the state and cant get disability. Im a struggling cosmetologist barely scraping along and feeling farther and farthe  into a debt hole.were losing everything.i don't know what to do ive put applications in everywhere for a second job. I need money now.my anxiety can't take this:-(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Kissa

• Rec's: 1
  • I don't remember what calm and relaxed is...
    • Poke This Member
Re: feeling like im being buried alive in debt.accounts in big trouble
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 08:04:21 PM »
I have no suggestions on how to make things better. But I can tell you, your not alone! We are in foreclosure for the 2nd time, hubby lost his job right after the new year, dec. 11 we had a major vehicle accident that wasn't our fault but we are still getting screwed out of the deal!

I can completely understand and I feel that crushing pain! I do contract work online (I can introduce you if your interested ) and I work a regular job but they haven't been giving me very many hours. If you need/want to vent, feel free to hit me up. I understand EXACTLY what you are going through!!!! {{hugs}}
Bookmark and Share
Just because I understand an acknowledge what I am worrying about is silly, doesn't mean I'm able to stop worrying about it.
~One Breath at a Time~

Offline tymommy

• Rec's: 2
  • Mood: Depressed
    Depressed
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: February 04, 2014, 05:24:32 AM »
 ;Dghi!!thanks so much for the reply!im actually be interested in the contract labor:-) :-)
Bookmark and Share

Online Stressed Jumper

• Rec's: 10
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: February 04, 2014, 08:34:11 AM »
I feel your pain!  We are currently fighting the VA over my husbands disability benefits and it is a nightmare.  Thankfully I have my own business and have kept the bills paid but things were very tight for a while and my anxiety went through the roof.  Regarding disability, have you contacted an attorney?  One of my clients is a paralegal at a firm that specializes in disability, social security, and VA benefits.  They do not take any money up front and will help you take the fight to court to get what you are owed.  They are representing one of my friends for her disability case and doing a great job.  I can get you their info if you are interested...we are in FL but I believe they handle cases nationwide.  If not I'm sure they can recommend a firm in your area.  Hang in there!
Bookmark and Share

Tags: