Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: New Member Here!  (Read 83 times)

Offline NightBlizzard

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Scared
    Scared
  • Just Breathe
    • Poke This Member
New Member Here!
« on: February 03, 2014, 01:09:16 AM »
Hello everyone! I'm NB. I've lurked around the forums here for a bit before deciding that this seems like a good idea for me, as I suffer from both general anxiety and health anxiety. Beyond that I am 19 yrs. old who has a way to active imagination when it comes to my fears. My family (mainly my mother) has always told me that I need to try and get over my fears and anxiety, so I figured talking with people who have similar problems would be a great help to me, make me feel like I'm not so alone I suppose!  :action-smiley-065:
Bookmark and Share
"Grant that my hands be steady, my aim be true, and my feet swift. And should the worst come to pass - grant me forgiveness"

Offline crikee57

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 68
  • Mood: Sleepy
    Sleepy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: New Member Here!
« Reply #1 on: February 03, 2014, 02:46:41 AM »
Hi NB,

Welcome to the forum.  It is great to have you as a member.  This is a wonderful place to get advice and support from people going through similar situations.  The members here are very helpful. It is nice to know we are not alone.

Feel free to explore the forum.  There are lots of useful topics to read.  Feel free to post and ask questions.  If you have specific concerns or questions start a topic in the appropriate section to get the best feedback. There is also a chat room for members 18 years and older that you can access once you have made three meaningful posts in the forum. 

Again welcome to our community.
Bookmark and Share
It's not what's in front of us that stops us.  It's what's inside that holds us back.

Tags: