Member Gallery    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: pulmonary embolism?  (Read 561 times)

Offline anxietygal

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: pulmonary embolism?
« Reply #10 on: February 02, 2014, 08:50:02 PM »
I've had lots of upper and mid back pain with occasional pains down one or both arms and sometimes under the ribs almost a year.  It feels like burning or pulling sensations with sometimes stabbing pains.  I spoke to my doctor about it months ago...it's tension in the trapezius muscle which runs from your shoulders in a v - shape down to your spine above your waist.  It still freaks me out a bunch but I've also started to isolate the causes (tense neck, bad posture and holding my smartphone for long periods of time).  I carry my stress in my shoulders so this is a tough one to solve.  But heat, stretching and one of those foam rollers definitely help.

When this pain started, it freaked me out because the pain was different than muscular pain in the lower back or other places.  After almost a year,  I don't have it every day but it's still a struggle.
Bookmark and Share

Offline alesha

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: pulmonary embolism?
« Reply #11 on: February 02, 2014, 08:59:40 PM »
Thank you anxiety gal. It really is never ending what stress and anxiety can do to our bodies. Thank you for sharing your experience with me. It is really comforting to know that some people have similar symptoms and its nothing terrible.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: