Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: woke up with hot sweaty palms and tingling fingertips, MS fear is back  (Read 258 times)

Offline corwin

• Rec's: 3
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
title is pretty self-explanatory. i woke up feeling a bit hot, as i usually do nowadays which is another cause for concern, and i walked around a bit and found that my hands were feeling quite hot and my palms were sweating and my fingertips were tingling. my fingertips also looked flushed and a little red, but not swollen. add this on top of my headache and sinus issues and i can already tell this is going to be a very bad anxiety day.

starting to lose hope, honestly. if it's not MS it's a brain tumor; if it's not a brain tumor it's MS; if it's not either of those things it's lupus or cancer. i can't ever catch a break these days and i'm constantly ruminating even while trying to relax by reading or writing or distracting myself. the anxious thoughts are always there no matter what i'm doing to combat them. now it seems i can't even wake up without having symptoms. there was no trigger for these symptoms, nothing but simply getting out of bed. if this is how my life is going to be from now on then i'm really at a loss for what to do.
Bookmark and Share

Offline emily1994

• Rec's: 2
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: woke up with hot sweaty palms and tingling fingertips, MS fear is back
« Reply #1 on: February 02, 2014, 04:23:04 PM »
I feel the same way... if it's not one thing, it's another. My life revolves around my anxiety/OCD/HA.

As for the sweaty palms, I can relate; lately my feet have been sweaty, which is probably caused by the anxiety. When I am feeling waves of intense anxiety, my hands get sweaty and clammy too. I also get tingles with my anxiety too. What you described can definitely be caused by anxiety, even though all you did was wake up. I know my anxiety is worse in morning... (due to increased cortisol levels in the morning)
Bookmark and Share