Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Wire  Bored?

Author Topic: hello all  (Read 73 times)

Offline x5ierrax

• Just Joined!
  • Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
hello all
« on: February 01, 2014, 02:50:37 PM »
hey all
my name is Sierra.. I have joined this forum to try and get my head around things, because I am convinced that the doctor is wrong and I am dying and don't have anxiety.. if I could ask you all some questions would be a huge help and might help me out a bit?
Bookmark and Share

Offline inksie

• Rec's: 1
  • Mood: Worried
    Worried
  • Excuuuuse me, Princess!
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello all
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:16:32 PM »
Welcome Sierra. :) I just recently joined the forum too. This is a great place to talk about your issues and symptoms and get some advice from other HA sufferers. There is also a chat available if you're over 18 and after your 3 posts. :)
Bookmark and Share
Video games help me forget about my troubled HA.

"The flow of time is always cruel... Its speed seems different for each person, but no one can change it... A thing that doesn't change with time is a memory of younger days..." - Sheik.

Offline Sunlover

• Rec's: 16
  • Mood: Relaxed
    Relaxed
    • Poke This Member
Re: hello all
« Reply #2 on: February 01, 2014, 05:23:38 PM »
hey all
my name is Sierra.. I have joined this forum to try and get my head around things, because I am convinced that the doctor is wrong and I am dying and don't have anxiety.. if I could ask you all some questions would be a huge help and might help me out a bit?

You aren't comparing what your doctor says to "Google", are you??
Bookmark and Share

Tags: worried 

anything