Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: How can you tell the difference between organ pain and muscle pain? (afraid) :(  (Read 769 times)

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
 Hello everyone this is my first post here, I've been lurking here since September wh is my parents en I felt true anxiety for the first time and it's been horrible ever since. The worst is my parents who get angry at me as if I can control this.

Any way my left abdominal area feels very tender to touch, and dull kind of pain. I'll be honest I did lift a heavy TV stand yesterday twice up and down the stairs, but I've been worried about PanCan when this all began. Please can anyone help me. I have found this forum extremely helpful and have read countless threads here, but I had to start my own.

It all started when I had back pain on left scapula and yellow poops. To be fair I had just started the gym and did bentover rows a few days earlier and was eating a LOT of starch (pancakes, cake, whole boxes of cereal). I don't know why I was recklessly eating but I truly regret it. The back pain left after using a tennis ball, and since September I have had brown poops like normal. It doesn't help that I ended up with prostatitis and antibiotics have threw my poops off.

Can anyone share experiences?
Bookmark and Share

Online Sunlover

• Rec's: 18
  • Mood: Lazy
    Lazy
    • Poke This Member
Sore muscles can feel tender to the touch.  I know when I go to the gym and do the pectoral muscles and the next day press on the upper sides of those muscles, they do hurt.  I think the difference between a muscle pain and an organ pain is movement.  If you move a certain way and can recreate that pain with movement it's a muscle.  Your poops are normal for months already, don't worry about that.
Bookmark and Share

Offline marc

• Community Greeter
  • Rec's: 64
  • Mood: Confused
    Confused
    • Poke This Member
Welcome to anxietyzone. Past health issues can make anyone nervous when they don't feel well.
I myself sometimes get tender spots, which can be due to muscle issues, nerve issues, a cold,
a virus, etc., according to my internal medicine physician.
Bookmark and Share
If you're going through hell, keep going.
Never, Never, Never, give up.

Offline IAMHEALTHY

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Welcome to anxietyzone. Past health issues can make anyone nervous when they don't feel well.
I myself sometimes get tender spots, which can be due to muscle issues, nerve issues, a cold,
a virus, etc., according to my internal medicine physician.

I know it's really tender tho. I had never experienced anxiety before this. So would it be muscle pain since I can touch the are and feel pain, and when I flexed my ab and pressed it I felt pain, the pain was localized
Bookmark and Share

Tags: