Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: My head and body feels really weird. Brain problem?? :(  (Read 289 times)

Offline LouiseThomy

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
My head and body feels really weird. Brain problem?? :(
« on: January 31, 2014, 09:47:52 PM »
I've had GAD for 5 years,I stress lately because of college exams and my symptoms. Since a few days ago my head feels like it's full ( if that makes sense ) my ears are clogged ( I don't have a cold or anything )
Today in college and yesterday too, my arms and legs felt weak and I have pain behind my right eye?? And I had dizzy spells. I get worried so easily that it's something serious! Also my body, mainly arms and legs feel like their floating.
I also have bad pains in the back of my neck and radiates to my head thinking my brain will have something serious with it! :(

I'm 18 btw.

Help!! How do I stop this?? :(

Thanks!
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 167
    • Poke This Member
Re: My head and body feels really weird. Brain problem?? :(
« Reply #1 on: February 01, 2014, 05:38:34 AM »
First thing I would do is try and put my mind at ease. Basic check up with a doctor. Normal blood work tests. Just to make sure it is only your anxiety. Most probably it is. But let us find out for certain. Once you get the results back and they are all negative it may ease some of the stress. Because a lot of it is based around the idea that you might have something worse. So to find out you don't have anything worse would be a weight lifted off your shoulders. Then you can begin to work on the anxiety side of things. Working with a therapist might be a good idea. If you can afford one and have the time. To show you ways to deal with such things. It is all about learning. Then putting into practice. So start off with a visit to the doctor. See where it goes from there.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Tags: