Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Not sure what i want to do.  (Read 141 times)

Offline anxiousbrian

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Not sure what i want to do.
« on: January 31, 2014, 02:54:08 AM »
I am really lost at the moment.My job has changed and i feel that nobody cares.
I have been working in France in the summer and uk in the winter.Both places accommodation was provided .
I am now going to be based in uk but have to find my own place to stay.It scares me as i have never done this and it is so expensive everywhere.I am sure that this has brought my anxiety back.
I now feel so anxious that i cant cope with sorting this out and just want to get away.
I went home to my parents in Scotland for the holidays and could not stop worrying.
My girlfriend lives in Wales and i felt better when i went to see her last weekend.
As soon as i got back it started again. I have had so many of the usual symtoms  .stomach ,dizzy ,not sleeping all night.
The doctor told me my blood pressure was high which made me more worried 159/94 .
She put me on citaplopram and told me to come back in 3 weeks. I took one and felt so bad next day that i stopped.
I feel so alone here and dont know what to do. I would love to leave but the money is ok and i dont know if i can find anything else.
I  am worried about every thing.
I am sure these dont seem like bad problems compared to some on here but they are realy getting me down.
I have contacted a local free counselort service but they cant fit me in untill 10th feb.
I have been signed off work for 2 weeks or more but all my stuff is here in a place that i have to leave at the end of feb  and i cant take it all with me.
If i take time away my problem will still be here when i return.
I am going to try and tell my boss today but not sure of his rection.
Any help or advice would be so helpfull at the moment.Just woke at 6am again worrying.
Thanks
Bookmark and Share

Offline eva12

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Not sure what i want to do.
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 03:33:26 AM »
Hi there
I'm sorry you're feeling so bad at the moment.if it helps I'm also struggling through a period of high anxiety at the moment so can relate to how you feel.
Don't compare your problems to anyone elses..they are just as important because of how they make you feel..and everyone feelings are equally important.
As for the citalopram..taking one will not affect you..it is another symptom of your anxiety making you feel the pill is making things worse.they take around 10 days to get into your system and up to 3 Weeks to stay having an affect.unfortunately patience is definitely required...not easy when you're anxious I know..but if you can persevere you will see a difference.
Sorry this isn't a great help but I hope just by sharing your feelings you feel a little better.
Bookmark and Share

Tags: