Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Anxiety Zone Wire    Games   Social Groups   AZ Member Blogs   Health News  Bored?

Author Topic: Hello everyone  (Read 40 times)

Offline tank

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Hello everyone
« on: January 30, 2014, 09:01:44 PM »
My name is Adam and I have been dealing with Anxiety (generalized and health anxiety) for almost 4 years now. Since April of 2013, it has gotten worse to where a lot of new symptoms are coming to light and are much more intense and constant. I joined Anxiety Zone in hopes to connect with others who are experiencing similar things as me. It has been such a scary road and I don't personally know anyone who has anxiety on such a high scale as I do.....unless my friends just don't discuss it. But I have a wife who is amazingly supportive and has been helping me work through these new symptoms. I currently take Ativan 1.5mg once a day to help me swallow so I can eat.
I would love to be able to discuss these situations with others who understand completely of what this is all about.

Thanks so much!
Bookmark and Share

Offline eva12

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Hello everyone
« Reply #1 on: January 31, 2014, 03:46:23 AM »
Hi and welcome
I'm sure you will find the support you need here.
I'm new myself and have already realised there are so many of us out there that feel the same..already there is comfort
:-)
Bookmark and Share

Tags: