Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Could this be diabetes? PLEASE HELP  (Read 222 times)

Offline Yesman1234

• IN MY MIND
  • Rec's: 0
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • I'm me.
    • Poke This Member
Could this be diabetes? PLEASE HELP
« on: January 30, 2014, 09:57:10 AM »
Lately I've been feeling a little bad,
My eyes are always heavily and I feel so spaced out, and I'm always tired, I really don't get the proper slept I need, but I'm constantly worry about this being someone serious, like my legs start feeling tingling, and I get head rushes. I think it's my blood pressure, but I was wondering what the chances of diabetes and should I be concerned. I've been feeling like this for a couple days now.

Head rushes
Sharp mild pain my hands and feet
Drowsy and sleepy, tired, etc
Spaced out feeling
Tingle feeling sometimes.

I mean this could be possibly stress and anxiety? My grandma and her sister have diabetes, but it's due to unhealthy eating habits. I'm 17 5'5 and 140lb, I'm just really worried about it and I've made plenty visits to the ER and a actual doctor, but they never mention anything about me having it they even took blood tests, but That was months ago though. Lately I haven't really been doing noting, not excising like I use to and my eating habits aren't like it use to. Anxiety just made me scared to even go out in public and it's hard dealing with it on daily basics.
 :(
Bookmark and Share
The sun will shine tomorrow I promise, it will be okay.

Offline sad_dad

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be diabetes? PLEASE HELP
« Reply #1 on: January 30, 2014, 10:48:49 AM »
When I got diabetes at 29 yrs old, I had lost like 60 pounds in less than a year without trying. I also was thirsty ALL THE TIME, and had to piss all the time. I also was very tired all the time.

I had pretty classic symptoms, and a urine test and then a blood sugar test at the doctor confirmed it. The funny thing is at the time I wasn't suspecting anything, and other than the tiredness, I felt pretty good thanks to the weight loss. But in retrospect it was clear. My blood sugar at the time of diagnosis was over 400.

I can't say you don't have it, but 4 of the 5 symptoms you describe don't really sound like diabetes. I have had it now for going on 15 years.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Yesman1234

• IN MY MIND
  • Mood: Stressed
    Stressed
  • I'm me.
    • Poke This Member
Re: Could this be diabetes? PLEASE HELP
« Reply #2 on: January 30, 2014, 11:01:30 AM »
I've only been feeling like this for 3 days, haha. I'm not super thirsty and I don't really pee a lot. Just tiredness, I haven't lost any weight? I heard people usually develop diabetes around 20 and actually live with it without knowing it. I keep hearing about people dying of it, and it scares the crap out of me. I think it could be my blood pressure.
Bookmark and Share
The sun will shine tomorrow I promise, it will be okay.

Tags: