Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Please please respond.Went to ER middle of night bcoz of health anxiety. Help me  (Read 881 times)

Offline Sani

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thank you Molly feeling better after reading your response. I was just now at the miami beach and instead of enjoying with my baby and husband I was all sad about what's going on. It's a constant urge not even 5 secs after peeing it's back. When I was in the car on the way it was okay but as soon as I was in the water with just my feet dipped it I felt like I will pee my pants. The same thing happens s in the hotel when I am Near the sink or just about to take shower or someone else is showering.
What you said about cyst makes sense but just in Feb I got all my regular cyst symptoms so it could be it but in Jan the first time when this started there was no other cyst symptoms. Sorry for explaining so much I so want to forget this and enjoy this long awaited vacation. I am stressed inside for a lot of things but this is really noy.in my head the symptoms are so real.
I have never had uti except once 5 years back when I hd c section
Bookmark and Share

Offline LaRielera

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Being a bit of a lay virologist (bad hobby!) I've read a few books on Ebola and other hemmorage type of viruses. Most of the made the point that Ebola is *so* communicable and kills *so* quickly, the outbreaks tend not to spread very far, geographically speaking.
Bookmark and Share

Offline mollyfin

• Rec's: 36
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
I feel your pain - I was having a time for a while recently where I still felt like I had to go immediately after I'd just gone!  I had no pain or discomfort, so I assumed it was either a cyst or anxiety.  Well, whatever the reason, it left on its own!  Hopefully yours will sort itself, too.  Nothing worse than not feeling well on vacation.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Blueberry

• Mood: Happy
    Happy
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Funny, I had a similar thing happen to me. I took a shower one night and within 30 minutes felt like I couldn't breathe - I blame the sudden panic attack on excess stress - so I went to the ER worrying about a heart attack. My EKG was fine and they gave me antibiotics for a UTI. Within 5 days I was back at the ER worried about ovarian cancer or my kidneys shutting down.

Anxiety can cause weird things to your body. You may not even feel nervous but your body will do stuff unconsciously.
Bookmark and Share

Offline Sani

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Thank you Molly and blueberry. Blueberry how did things resolve for you. Sorry for tmi but when i press on the urethra area it feels raw and bruised a little. I am not peeing lot more than normal as we are always on the road
Bookmark and Share

Tags: