Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Help advice needed please  (Read 109 times)

Offline bu05

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Help advice needed please
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:37:19 AM »
Hi, I am 25 Years old female from England looking for some advice I would be grateful
If you could have a read and see if u can help in anyway please.

I have always been a anxious person but in the last two years it has got worse. I constantt worry about things in life such as health, dying etc. I seem to always feel guilty that I am not a good enough mum or person and that I feel I should always try harder because if I don't anything negative that happens is my fault.

I have negative thoughts about things which I know are silly but I can't help but think them such as if I don't check my oven at least 5 times before bed or count 5 breaths of my children before I go to bed I won't sleep due to fear of something bad happening. I know deep down these are irrational but no matter how much I tell myself that I can't not do it.

Recently I have been suffering with what I can only describe as a constant dizzy foggy head that doesn't go away and pins and needles in my face and sometimes my arm. I went to doctors about this and they thought could be a silent migraine but the symptoms keep coming back.

I also have been suffering with panic attacks. I went to go out last night with friends first time in long time and when driving my body felt so light and my breathing was fast hands sweaty and I felt when I spoke It wa loud and sounded funny (it prob wasn't but that's how it sounded to me)

Does this sound like it could be anxiety I really feel alone and hate keep going to doctors encase they think I am making it up.

Sorry to go on any advice be greatly received xx
Bookmark and Share

Offline BuzzBee1

• Global Moderator
  • Rec's: 9
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Help advice needed please
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 08:18:47 AM »
Hi bu,

Welcome to the forum.  You are now a member of our community, where you will find support and advice from other members in similar situations.   It's always nice to find someone else who understands, and to know you're not alone.

We have sections in the forum that address specific concerns, so feel free to post or start a new topic in the section that best fits your situation.  Feel free to explore the rest of the forum.  You may find the other topics helpful, and you may be able to offer advice or support to someone else.

We also have a chat room for members over the age of 18.  Once you have made three meaningful posts, you will be allowed access to the chat room.

Bu, one thing I have found in my time here at AZ, is that anxiety can cause any kind of symptom.  I know of several here who suffer from the same types of things u are experiencing.  I think you will find support here.

Good luck to you, and again, welcome to AZ.

Buzzy
Bookmark and Share

Offline eva12

• Rec's: 1
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 12:26:45 PM »
Hi there
Im 31 female also in England.
It certainly sounds like you are suffering anxiety.have you been diagnosed with it or ocd? Get yourself to the docs..they won't think you are making it up.anxiety and panic are do much common than we tend to think.i think you would definitely feel better with some hell and advice from your gp. let me know if i can help any more x
Bookmark and Share

Offline unstoppable

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 12:33:01 PM »
Hi and welcome..

we are more or less the same age and I can really relate to what you are saying.

I would def advise on getting help  from your GP they can refer you into the right direction.

To me it does sound like anxiety but obviously I am not a professional .
Bookmark and Share

Offline bu05

• Personal text
    • Poke This Member
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 01:33:48 PM »
Hi thanks for your reply. I have been to doctors about the dizzy and foggy head they keep prescribing dif medicines like stem intel and now a new one to try and help these symptoms.

I took a list of all my anxiety symptoms and she gave me a leaflet and I have another app with a doctor on the 14th feb for this as was just a nurse today.

I hope I can get some help soon for the foggy head m dizzy feeling as it makes me more anxious. X
Bookmark and Share

Tags: