Chat Now!   Member Gallery    Member Articles    Games   Member Groups   Member Blogs   Health News    Bored?

Author Topic: Appointment this afternoon panic attack!  (Read 108 times)

Offline Gemmaa0207

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Appointment this afternoon panic attack!
« on: January 29, 2014, 06:02:09 AM »
Hey, I posted a few days back about seeing some lumps down below. I called doctors this morning and managed to get in 4:30 today. I'm really really panicked I feel sick, shaky, down, breathless basically a panic attack! I doubt the doctor will even check but send me to the nurse which could be another day. I'm dreading them saying something doesn't look right and they will need to do tests etc I'm really freaking out. My doctor is ok but see very rushed to get the the next patient and doesn't seem too sympathetic with my health anxiety. Just need some reassurance :(
Bookmark and Share

Offline Cuchculan

• Rec's: 168
    • Poke This Member
Re: Appointment this afternoon panic attack!
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 06:22:18 AM »
I mean you have two options here. Stay at home and worry your head off. Go see the doctor have tests done and worry your head off. Both ways you will still end up worrying your head off. You may as well find out what is going on and if the lumps are anything. I would rather worry over something than worry over nothing. If the tests are all good you can simply put your mind at ease. Until you find out you will worry your head off. Best to go along and get it over and done with. You are thinking the worst. It may be nothing at all. Let us hope so. Then you might learn that you can worry your head off all you want over nothing. In other words best to try and not worry until we know something for certain. You are ten steps ahead of yourself right now. Try and remain in the moment. Let the hours pass. Find something to do.
Bookmark and Share
The Lovable Irish Rogue

Offline Gemmaa0207

• Rec's: 0
  • Personal text
    • Poke This Member
Re: Appointment this afternoon panic attack!
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 06:32:05 AM »
Thankyou you kinda hit the nail on the head lol. I agree with you but it's anticipation. I believe that it is just hormones (I'm pregnant) but any lump always worries me! I don't get myself I can give advice to anyone with health fears but can't seem to take my own advice. Gonna try do some cleaning to take my mind off it. Will update you once I've been x
Bookmark and Share

Tags: